Can you paint ceramic without firing? Can you gold leaf ceramics? How is gold applied to porcelain? What kind of paint do you use on pottery
Decked out in colors! Dishwasher-safe without firing. Just paint, leave to dry, done! Versatile use: painting, stamping, stenciling. Water-based, odorless, and non-fading.
The perfect way to get a golden finish without firing.
If you want pure gold paint, choose Liquid Gold for Ceramics.
The whole color palette can be seen here
Antique Gold Light Paint - application instructions
- Efficiently clean the surface of the product to ensure it is free from dust and fat. Before painting, rinse off all detergent residue;
- Stir very well as color pigments settle in the jar – do not shake;
- Paint the surface as desired using a brush or other tool;
- The paint is dry to the touch after 30 minutes and dishwasher-safe after 3 days. To speed up the drying process or in combination, the paint can also be fired for 30 minutes at 150 °C in the oven.
Amount: 50 ml.
Color: Antique Gold Light
Suitable for: porcelain, ceramics, glass
Antique Gold Light - Golden Acrylic Paint without firing for Ceramics, Porcelain, and Glass antique gold color
- Brand: MP
- Product Code: acrylic - Antique Gold Light
- SKU: Antique Gold Light 013
- Availability: 77